- <qualification>Diploma Computer Science</qualification>
- <position>Managing Director</position>
- <certification>Magento Certified Developer</certification>
- <certification>Magento Certified Solution Specialist</certification>
After graduating from University of Technology (RWTH) Aachen (computer science, with emphasis on computer graphics & multimedia), Andreas von Studnitz worked in an internet agency as developer and project manager for six years, where, starting in 2008, he mainly focussed on Magento.
As a freelancer, as of 2009 he fully concentrated on Magento and in that time attended to several dozen Magento projects as a developer and/or consultant. He also conducted Magento developer training courses.
Since 2012 he is a developer and managing director for integer_net. He focuses on:
- Module Development
- Interface Development
- Magento Consulting and Conception
- Magento Developer Training Courses
Parallel to his everyday project work, Andreas von Studnitz takes the time to be active in the German Magento community. He is one of the core developers of the module MageSetup, which serves as a legal foundation for many shops, and has released FastSimpleImport, which helps developers import products and customer data. Since 2009, he has been a regular participant and speaker at both national and international Magento conferences, such as Meet Magento, the Magento Developers Paradise, and the Magento Imagine.