Certified Magento developers with several years of experience with this shop system develop your Magento modules. Whether it’s a stand-alone module or part of a larger project: quality pays off.
In the past years, our developers have created several hundred Magento modules. Some examples include:
- affiliate modules (for retailers and resellers)
- extensive configurators
- coupon management
- subscription management
- payment modules
- complex shipping modules
- connection with newsletter applications
- interface connection with ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems and PIMs (product information systems)
- data export modules
- alternative checkout
- budget management and budget payment modules
- connection with TYPO3
- and many more.
Magento modules require experience and diligent care in order to be stable, updatable and upgradeable. Our development principles include:
- adherence to the coding guidelines and conventions of Magento and the Zend framework;
- following the development principles of the Magento core;
- overwriting of core files under no circumstances;
- use of event observers whenever possible;
- developing “talking”, that is, easily understandable code;
- use of standard Magento functions whenever possible.
The following modules have been published by us in the past. They can be downloaded and used for free.
- FastSimpleImport for the quick importing of product, customer, and category data from any data source, for application in your own modules;
- Magento DE for faster and easier installation of Magento, pre-configured for the German market;
- ScopeHint for displaying warnings, if configuration layers are overwritten on deeper levels;
- AdminNotificationsAdvanced for quick removal of distracting notifications in the back-end;
- RemoveCustomerAccountLinks for removal of redundant menu entries in the customer front-end;