We support you with your Magento project – no matter if you do the implementation yourself or contract another agency.
We offer advisory services for you to take into account for your long term plans.
- Draft the Magento project
- Advise on the choice of the Magento version
- Help to select the right service providers
We examine your system to provide an independent assessment of the status quo.
- Analysis of code quality, functionality and performance
- Suggestions for next development
- Check on update safety
We answer questions and challenges that come up in day-to-day work.
- Answers to questions emerging during operation
- Support of your internal IT teams
- Quality assurance of projects
We support you to make sure your online store gets the attention it deserves.
- Consulting on SEO, SEA and content commerce
- Technical implementation of optimisations
- Connection to marketing tools
From the first idea to a successful store
We stand next to you on every step of the way to the launch of your e-commerce project
and bring in our expertise based on experiences from project management and technical know-how.
Our know-how for your project
Andreas von Studnitz
Since 2008 Andreas von Studnitz works with Magento and he knows the system as well as the ecosystem around it inside out. He has graduated in computer science and finds sustainable solutions for your store.
As a trained Technical Writer in Computer Sciene (M.A.) and project manager, Christian Philipp knows how important the right communication is – internally in project teams as well as with external service providers.
As an experienced Magento developer and with a degree in computer science, Fabian Schmengler has extensive knowledge how even complex requirements can be implemented in Magento in a well maintainable manner.
The possibilities of online marketings are familiar to Sonja Riesterer not just in theory, but also from her own experience as the one responsible for all aspects of marketing our online store.